Icon Management and Finance Solutions PLC was established on July 2009 registered as per the Ethiopian law to conduct consultancy and training service. The company was established with limited liability partnership of three Ethiopians with experiences in the areas of Finance, Management and Business Consultancy.
At the outset the company started its operation as an accounting firm with its main focus in the air travel industry. As an entry strategy the company purposed to operate in one industry and gradually expand to other industries and also into the business and management consultancy. Currently the company is a business and finance consultancy firm serving various clients in the service, trading and manufacturing sectors.
What We Do
The major activities of ICON are categorized into the following;
b. Business & marketing
- Business Startups and incubation
- Business valuation
- Feasibility studies and business plan
We live to see a better world where businesses contribute to the benefit of mankind.
Our vision is to be a value based prime human and corporate development hub in Ethiopia.
We work towards impactful growth of corporates by providing consultancy and human development services.
Ready for tomorrow!
Affect – we strive for the higher positive impact
Vision – we work with the end in mind
Oblige – We serve as it is our only opportunity
Develop – We incubate to bring the best of you
Accord – Consistent passion and quality from beginning to end
Humility – never forget who we are, appreciate the value of each person in the company and treat everyone respectfully.
The business objectives as stated in the organizational formation documents are as follows
- Management, business, Investment, HR, tax and financial consultancy services
- Skills development services;
- Setting up financial systems of organizations;
- Organization start up services (Turn-key service);
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) consultancy
- Other related activities
The following are our areas of competencies. We have either been involved in the
areas or our staff has been working and gained competencies in these areas
Design and operations of financial services appropriate for medium and large enterprises
Accounting system design and implementation for various organizations
Financial analysis and due diligence
- Design and provision of non-financial services needed by existing businesses and by new start-ups
- Organizational capacity assessment and strategy development
- Project feasibility study and project design
- Preparation of organizational development manuals, including operational and administrative guidelines for businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Business plan development, and market intelligence services Conducting training and development programs in various areas.